Wednesday, July 23, 2014

CTMH FABULOUS YOU CARD

I recently purchased this CTMH stamp set and I couldn't wait to ink it up. I have a bird feeder in my backyard and I love to watch them come each day. I colored this bird with my Copic markers to match one of my regulars at the feeder. The flowers were punched with the Bitty Flower punch from SU! and the layers are Nestabilities from Spellbinders.

(click on photo for larger view)
This card is going out to someone special for her birthday and as a thank you. I really hope she likes it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

Linda W. said...

I love this card and all its intricate dies! The CTMH stamp really makes it, doesn't it?!!!

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Linda. I was really pleased with how it came out. ~ Snoopy :D

Loz said...

Beautiful stamp and card Snoopy..Loz

Snoopy said...

Thank you very much, Loz! ~ Snoopy :D