Monday, July 21, 2014

SU! VOILA THANK YOU CARD

Hello and welcome! Today's card is a Thank You card that I made for the wonderful people who blessed my family with meals after my husband came home from the hospital.  With everything that was going on, it was such a relief not to have to worry about shopping or cooking during his first week home and I wanted to be sure to let them know what a blessing they are.

(click on photo for larger view)
This chef stamp was a gift from a friend in California and I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to place a sentiment on the platter. I colored it with my Copic markers and added a few score lines and Voila, it was done. :D

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

10 comments :

Loz said...

This s a fantastic card and image Snoopy...Hugs Loz

Edwina said...

Such a cute card. Love the chef with the sentiment as the food. It looks terrific! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Ema M said...

What a fun image and love how you've placed the sentiment on the tray! xx

April Rogers said...

Love the Chef! And what a wonderful way to say thank you. Sweet card Snoopy!
xo Nana

Kiwi said...

Lovely card Snoopy,and putting that sentiment on the chef's tray is so clever!

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Lozzie! It's a new stamp for me and I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with it. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Edwina! Now I'll be looking through all my stamps to see what else I can put on his platter ... lol. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Ema! I really couldn't have done it so well without the stamp-a-ma-jig. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks, April! I'm definitely going to have fun with it. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Kiwi! The chef stamp came by itself so when I was searching to find just the right thing to put on the tray I spotted the sentiment stamp and it was the perfect size. I love when that happens. ~ Snoopy :D