Monday, August 25, 2014

MUSIC GIFT SET ~ BOXED CARDS

Hello and welcome! This week I'll be posting some items from a gift set that I made for my daughter who was moving away to college. My girl loves to bake goodies and give homemade cards to her friends and teachers and I knew her time would be limited so this was my gift to help her keep up her tradition.

(click on photo for larger view)

I made the box from black card stock and a beautiful piece of music themed paper from DCWV. Inside were 16 music themed card/envelope sets (individually packaged) and with it was a small box of sentiment stamps and some Stampin' Spots (small stamp pads) so she could customize the cards for any occasion. I topped the pile of cards off with the "Don't forget to write!" Snoopy card (2 posts back) with a book of postage stamps inside (for any cards she might have to mail to friends that are out of state).

This is the paper I used:

The Primrose Stack from Die Cuts with a View

Well that's it for today. Look for more music themed projects throughout the week. Thanks so much for stopping by!


Hugs,
Snoopy :D

12 comments :

Loz said...

This is perfect and a great idea Snoopy...And she will have a card to write home to you also..Loz

Linda W. said...

Oh my - I totally am in love with this box of cards! Christmas idea!!!!! Thx Snoop - beautiful job!

Snoopy said...

One can hope ... lol! Thanks so much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Linda! You'll have to send me a photo of your Christmas idea. I'd love to see what you do with it. ~ Snoopy :D

Cathy Kuntz said...

Wow, these are so awesome and I love the simplicity and yet elegance of them. Wow!

Snoopy said...

Thanks, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D

hoptownracer1 said...

Oh how pretty! :)

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much! ~ Snoopy :D

Edwina said...

Hi Snoopy, These are so beautiful! I love note cards and these are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Snoopy said...

Thanks ever so much, Edwina! ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

What a lovely idea, Snoopy. These little cards are so beautiful. I'm sure your daughter will put them to good use.
hugs, Asha

Snoopy said...

Thank you very much, Asha! I sure hope so. ~ Snoopy :D