Tuesday, August 26, 2014

MUSIC GIFT SET ~ LARGE TAGS / BOOKMARKS

Hello and welcome! Yesterday I shared with you the boxed set of note cards for my daughter. Today I'd like to share the large music themed gift tags to be used with her gifts for her friends.

(click on photo for larger view)
I used more of the fabulous paper from DCWV, cut it to 2"x6", punched the tops with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch from SU!, and added some beautiful black satin ribbon (held in place with mini glue dots) to finish off the front.

(click on photo for larger view)
Then on the reverse side I used her gift giving stamps (from SU!), leaving just enough room to write the to/from info to make a quick and easy tag for her baked goodies.

(click on photo for larger view)
The added bonus is that these tags are bookmark sized and could be used long after the baked goods disappear. :D

This is the paper I used:

The Primrose Stack from Die Cuts with a View

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments :

Loz said...

Fabulous Tags Snoopy..Loz

Snoopy said...

Aww, thanks, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Edwina said...

Snoopy, I love your gift tags for your daughter to use. They are so pretty. Those sentiments are great! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Edwina! ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

Love these tags, Snoopy. Simple yet very elegant.
Have a lovely week!
xxx, Asha

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

What is this .....paper from DCWV ? Where is this?

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Asha! So good to hear from you again. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

I've updated the post to include a photo of the paper stack. I found mine at Joann's on sale, but I'm sure you can find it online if you do a search. Thanks so much for commenting! ~ Snoopy :D