Thursday, August 28, 2014

SU! & INKADINKADO GET WELL CARD

Hello and welcome! I recently received the SU! Print Poetry DSP Stack from a dear friend and it was all so beautiful I just couldn't wait to play with it. This sheet was my very favorite, so I paired it up with SU! inks and card stock and my go-to Get Well stamp from Inkadinkado to make this card.

(click on photo for larger view)

I started with the Night of Navy card stock for a card base and added three strips of the DSP cut at 4" x 1 3/4". After stamping the sentiment on Very Vanilla card stock and coloring it with Copics and a clear Spica glitter pen, I cut out the sentiment with the Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large set, inked the edges with Night of Navy ink, and mounted it on some more Night of Navy card stock cut with Nestabilities Decorative Elements Lacey Circles die and assembled my card.

The embellishments were made with the Petite Petals stamp/punch bundle and some Bitty Flowers punched and placed on either side with a little bling thrown in for good measure. Hopefully, this will bring a smile to the sweet lady it's going to.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments :

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.
Gr Elly

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors Snoopy...Loz

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Elly! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so very much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Kiwi said...

Lovely card Snoopy,the colouring on that sentiment is beautiful!
Ann.x

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Ann! ~ Snoopy :D

Lenoria said...

This card is beautiful and I am sure it brought a smile to the lady's face!

Snoopy said...

I sure hope so! Thanks, Lenoria. ~ Snoopy :D