Friday, August 29, 2014

THANK YOU CARDS IN RICH REGALS WITH SOFT SUBTLES

Hello and welcome! Today's cards are based on a Petite Petals Thank You Card that I made back in June. I really liked the feel of the card but was never quite happy with the color scheme. That's when I decided to pair up some SU! Rich Regals card stock with their Soft Subtles inks. (This way I could get the muted background that I wanted with a shot of bold color to boot.)

(click on photo for larger view)
I cannot tell you who made the Thank You stamp as it was unmounted loooong ago (before I knew that I needed to keep track of these things).
(click on photo for larger view)
The beautiful floral flourish in the background is from a clear stamp set by Inkadinkado that I found on sale at Michaels.

(click on photo for larger view)
I used the Petite Petals stamp/punch combo for the larger flowers and the Bitty Flowers punch for the one in the center (with a little added bling in the centers of the flowers).

(click on photo for larger view)
There you have it; Rich Regals paired with Soft Subtles in four colorways to make a bold yet soft set of Thank You cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 Hugs,
Snoopy :D

10 comments :

Cathy Kuntz said...

Thesee are so awesome. I lve the gentleness of them , not sure that is the right word but these cards are perfect for thank you cards. Love them. Hugs, Cathy

Ellis said...

Beautiful cards you made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Snoopy said...

Thank you, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Elenor! ~ Snoopy :D

Beth White said...

These cards are lovely! I love the "clean and simple" look, but also how you were able to make the cards different with just the change of the color! Very beautiful . . . thank you for sharing!

Snoopy said...

Thank you very much, Beth! ~ Snoopy :D

Lenoria said...

These are all so beautiful and I love the color combos!

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Lenoria! ~ Snoopy :D

Loz said...

Beautiful cards Snoopy..Loz

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D