Thursday, October 30, 2014

HOUSE MOUSE BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello and welcome. Today's card was made for a very special young lady for her birthday.

(click on photo for larger view)
    
I stamped the image on some Very Vanilla cardstock from SU! and colored it with Copic markers. Then I die cut the image with Nestabilities Decorative Elements Lacey Squares and layered it all up to make the card. The background paper is from Die Cuts With a View and is layered on more cardstock from SU!

I tried to keep it simple to showcase the image and after asking DH for his opinion, he said, "Now I want a cupcake." so I guess it worked ...lol.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,

18 comments :

ellyscard creatief said...

Very cute card. Lovely image. Like your colouring.
Gr Elly

Ema M said...

This is too stinkin' cute! xx

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Ema! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so very much, Elly! ~ Snoopy :D

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Snoopy..Loz

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Becky said...

What a sweet card!

Wendy Kuchta said...

Love your idea I did a House Mouse card for my son's Halloween Birthday today in Finland. I used the stamp with mice and a pumpkin and broom with withes :-) next year I will remember to use my cupcake too. Keep up the great ideas! XO Wendy in Canada

Snoopy said...

Thanks so very much, Becky! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments, Wendy! ~ Snoopy :D

Lenoria said...

This is such a cute card and my daughter would love it, she loves the House Mouse stamps!

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Lenoria! ~ Snoopy :D

Shuly said...

oh that's so sweet! perfect white frame on this chocolate brown background and cute cute image!
happy birthday to this young lady!

Snoopy said...

I'll be sure to pass on your well wishes and thank you so very much for your sweet comment. ~ Snoopy :D

Ellis said...

Wonderful card you made and perfect sentiment too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Cathy Kuntz said...

What an adorable card

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Elenor! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Cathy! ~ Snoopy :D