Friday, November 14, 2014

HOUSE MOUSE ROUND CARD WITH AUTUMN THEME

Hello and welcome! I used some of my favorite autumn leaf paper today (cut with a Spellbinders die) as a backdrop for some adorable meeces.

(click on photo for larger view)


I colored the mice with Copic markers and the rest of the image with Spica glitter pens. All it needed was some beautiful ribbon (from Really Reasonable Ribbon) to finish it off and it was ready to go to my swap partner.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments :

Four11Lady said...

Very pretty card.................well done!

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Sharon! Have a great day. ~ Snoopy :D

Lenoria said...

This is a cute card - and I just want to tell you thank you for all the free files and the inspiration you give on your blog.

Snoopy said...

Thanks so very much for your sweet comment, Lenoria! It's my pleasure. ~ Snoopy :D

Loz said...

Beautiful card design and image Snoopy...Loz

Snoopy said...

Thanks so very much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

This card makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Love the papers and colours, Snoopy.
hugs, Asha

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Asha! That is one of my favorite autumn papers. ~ Snoopy :D

Cathy Kuntz said...

How did I miss this one. I love it, it is adorable. Sorry I missed it before but I found it LOL hugs, Cathy