Friday, January 30, 2015

" FABULOUS YOU" WATERCOLOR BIRTHDAY CARD #2


Hello and welcome! I was making some January birthday cards with watercolors and this is the second one I made. As with the first card,  I stamped and embossed the image from the Close to My Heart "Fabulous You" stamp set on some paper from my Canson XL Multi Media pad. Then I colored background with Pearlescent Watercolors and the image with Derwent Inktense Pencils and water.

(click on photo for larger view)

I die cut the image with Spellbinders Butterfly Circles, layered it on Painted Fancy DP from Recollections and Soft Subtles Cardstock from SU!. Then I added some punched corners, bling and a butterfly from my stash. 

(click on photo for larger view)
As a final touch, I took another piece of the decorative paper and used my Envelope Punch Board to make a matching envelope. Second project complete! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Hugs,


10 comments :

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful Snoopy.
Gr Karin

Cathy Kuntz said...

Snoopy, your creativity is over the top. I have salute Lee love seeing your work. You just inspired me to really get busy and do some different kind of stamping. I love the colors I love the layering this card is so awesome. Thank you for sharing it with us

Four11Lady said...

Another great project! TFS

Ellis said...

Another beautiful card you made with watercolors! =)
Hugs, Elenor

ciloma said...

Lovely!

Beth White said...

This is very, very pretty!

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and coloring Snoopy..Loz

Edwina said...

Snoopy, This card is so pretty. I love birds on cards. You did a great job with the watercolors. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Asha said...

This really is a pretty card, Snoopy ... really! The watercolour background is so beautifully done. Great job!
hugs, Asha