Monday, February 2, 2015

HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE #187 ~ "LOVE IS IN THE AIR"

Hello and welcome to House Mouse Monday! Our very talented Teamie, Sue Drees is hosting and has chosen the theme:


For my card I used the House Mouse "Tails Entwined" and Stampscapes "Sedge Filler" stamps to create this little scene. I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils. Then I masked it off and went to town with Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create the sky.

(click on photo for larger view)

I added the stars by flicking on Copic White with an old toothbrush. Then I mounted it all up on Recollections cardstock with a piece of designer paper from the DCWV Old World Stack and added bling, glitter tape, a ribbon with a ribbon slide and the rub-on sentiment.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FABULOUS SPONSORS
 We are very happy to welcome back
Stampendous!
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card
(Winner must be a USA Resident, it's Territories and, or, Canada)

  STAMPENDOUS! is the next company manufacturing our beloved House-Mouse Design StampsHouse-Mouse Designs® stamps can also be purchased at: www.STAMPENDOUS.com
For more inspiration and challenges, check out their official Blog HERE.

 AND

The Hobby House

Offering a Lucky Winner...
Be sure to stop by the shop HERE
And the Hobby House inspiration blog HERE

************************AND ************************

Mousie Teamie, America, is also generously giving away this adorable new Happy Hoppers "Bon Bon Bunny" Cling Stamp to a Lucky Player.


WOWEE!! That's three Chances for you to WIN Fab Prizes! 
Be sure to enter by February 14th!  
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
I am entering this in:
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything Goes Challenge

18 comments :

Neli Mandel said...

Bom dia Snoopy! Aqui no Brasil o Dia dos Namorados é em Junho/12, que é o dia de Santo Antonio, o santo casamenteiro, pela Igreja Católica.
É um pouco diferente, não é?
Gostei das gifs.
Abraços, Neli.

Loz said...

Oh WOW! This is so Gorgeous Snoopy. I love the image and the sky is gorgeous..Loz

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Snoopy this is gorgeous!! Such a beautiful night scene you have created here!! Your colouring amazing!!
Take care,
Beth

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Snoopie.
Gr Karin

Sue said...

Aww, Snoopy, what a beautiful scene you created with this sweet mouse couple. Love the rich colors, so nice.

Hugs
Sue

Becky said...

So pretty! I just love your night sky.

Cathy Kuntz said...

I love this. I am such a romantic. This is so cute. Hugs Cathy K

Ellis said...

Adorable card you made, lovely scene!
Hugs, Elenor

cotnob said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Snoopy, such an adorable image and you have created a wonderful romantic scene.
Pauline
x

Christine said...

Hi Snoopy awwww this sweet loved up mousey image is so cute..love how you made the sky & stars very creative take on the chall theme.

smiles Christine x


Cathy Kuntz said...

I don't know if you got my comment Sweetie, my computer wouldn't let me send it when I hit post. :( This card I so cute and I am such a romantic and so is my husband . We love just being together. Hummm maybe that's why the Lord made me marry him LOL. love your card. I love the sky and that was one of my favorite stamps. Oops I am rambling, sending hugs, Cathy K

Jo Nevill said...

Awww so cute !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Heather said...

Snap!!! There are two saying.......
1) Great minds think alike
2) Fools seldom differ
I'll stick with no1 !!!
As you know I love this cute image - your colouring and background blending is stunning - love it!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Dot said...

This is adorable Snoopy! Beautiful colours and a cute image,
hugs Dorte

Asha said...

Oh that is just the most adorable HM card .... aaaaw! Their entwined tails ... aaaw.
hugs, Asha

Diane said...

Fantastic colouring Snoopy !! Love how you have made your own romantic scene !!

hugs Diane xx

Sue said...

Snoopy, your card was used on the Stampendous Face Book page to promote the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Snoopy said...

YIPPEEE!!!!! Thanks so much for letting me know. You just made my day!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D