Friday, February 6, 2015

MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD WITH COMPUTER

Hello and welcome! This week I'm sharing some masculine cards I made for January birthdays. This one went out to a member of my own personal Geek Squad. It's made with a Penny Black stamp called "...your way" and it's perfect for him.

(click on photo for larger view)

I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils, cut it out with Wonky Squares Nestabilities and mounted it on some Recollections cardstock. I wanted to keep the embellishments to a masculine minimum so I went with the Happy Birthday washi tapes from Pebbles, Inc. to help frame it all out.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,

9 comments :

Holly Young said...

This is really great. I love how you have the candles on one side and the happy birthday greeting down the other. Wonderful coloring too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

great boys card Snoopy
Gr Karin

Asha said...

Your masculine cards are so perfect and this one is no exception... Love the details in the image and your colouring is fab. Have a blessed weekend, Snoopy.
hugs, Asha

Cathy Kuntz said...

Wow Snoopy, that I some card, a lot of coloring and details. I love it. What an awesome card and work you did on that. He will love it. Hugs to you Sweetie

Four11Lady said...

What a fantastic card! It is just perfect in every way. TFS

Ellis said...

Fantastic card you made! =)
It would be perfect for several of my friends including my sister too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my...I MUST get this stamp...it is so my son to a T!!! Where did you get it?

Snoopy said...

I got it at Simon Says Stamp.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Loz said...

Fabulous male card and image Snoopy...Loz