Wednesday, February 4, 2015

MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD WITH A TRAIN

Last week I posted my watercolor January birthday cards. This week I'll be showing the masculine cards. This card was for an avid Railroad Modeler. When I spotted this DP I knew it would be just perfect for him.

(click on photo for larger view)

The papers are all from the My Mind's Eye "Best of Lost and Found" paper stack (including the bracket that I inked up with Distress Inks and wrote his name on). I mounted it all up on some Recollections cardstock and added some "Birthday Wishes" washi tape from Pebbles, Inc. to the bottom of the card.

(click on photo for larger view)

As a final touch, I used the Envelope Punch Board and more of the DP to make a matching envelope and sealed it with more of the washi tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,

9 comments :

Cathy Kuntz said...

I love this. I am looking for "man" card ideas to send to male cancer patients and this card just gave me some ideas. Thank you bunches sweetie.

Josephine Cox said...

Love your masculine card.Great colors

Hugs Josie

Neli Mandel said...

Eu estou aqui para dizer bom dia, minha amiga Snoopy!
Suas criações são lindas, você tem muito bom gosto!
Abraços,Neli.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fab and great card Snoopy
Gr Karin

Four11Lady said...

Love the colors and all the rest of it! Job well done!

Asha said...

This definitely is a man's card, the image, the patterned paper... even the plaid envelope is perfectly masculine. LOVE it.
hugs, Asha

Loz said...

Fabulous men's card Snoopy..Loz

Ellis said...

Gorgeous card you made, very masculine too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Karen D. said...

cool card...