Monday, March 23, 2015

MID-WAY REMINDER FOR HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE #190 ~ "ANYTHING GOES" AND/OR "CASE THIS CARD"

Hello and welcome to House Mouse Monday! It's the mid-way reminder for our challenge. You can go with Anything Goes (which is always an option), or if you'd like a chance to win a Special Prize you can CASE the card America made. All the details can be found over on House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Here's my card.

(click on photo for larger view)
I started with the adorable Cookie Bandits stamp from Stampendous.

(click on photo for larger view)
I inked up my images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Prismacolor Pencils.

(click on photo for larger view)
I cut out my images and the mats for them with Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circle dies.

(click on photo for larger view)
The cardstock I used is Recollections and came in the Christmas assortment.

(click on photo for larger view)
The cookie background paper is also Recollections from their Everyday Snapshot paper pack.

(click on photo for larger view)
Below the main image is a cookie sheet with individual cookies that I cut out and inked up with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink.

(click on photo for larger view)
The entire top layer is popped up on Stampin' Up! dimensionals

(click on photo for larger view)
The bow was made with 1/4" chocolate satin ribbon from Michaels.

(click on photo for larger view)
The charm was from my stash.

(click on photo for larger view)
The sentiment was written by a very sneaky mouse.

(click on photo for larger view)
The "cookie sheet" is cardstock wrapped with aluminum foil (which really doesn't photograph well).

(click on photo for larger view)
That's my card for today. Come join the fun!

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FABULOUS SPONSORS
 We are very happy to welcome back
Stampendous!
Winner will receive a Fabulous 
$20 Value Reward Card
(Winner must be a USA Resident, it's Territories and/or Canada)


Add caption
   STAMPENDOUS! manufactures our beloved House-Mouse Design Stamps
  House-Mouse Designs® stamps can also be purchased at: www.STAMPENDOUS.com  
For more inspiration and fun challenges, check out the Stampendous! Blog HERE.


~ AND ~
Your Hostess, America, also has a  
BIG SURPRISE Grab Bag 
(of some delicious  CRAFTY Goodness), going to 
a Lucky player who enters a project "CASING the Card". 
 So be sure to play so you don't miss out 
on your chance to win!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,


26 comments :

Beth Brovold said...

You've done it again Snoopy!! Another fabulous take on America's theme...your images are simply adorable and that cookie paper couldn't be more perfect! I love it!! Have a wonderful day Snoopy!!
Take care,
Beth

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Snoopy.
Gr Karin

Asha said...

Too darn cute! Made me smile and hungry at the same time. Fab card, Snoopy!
hugs, Asha

Loz said...

I LOVE this Snoopy and the sentiment had me laughing..Loz

Ellis said...

Lovely card you made and fun layout! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Cathy Kuntz said...

This is a cute idea,, Ineed all the inspiration I can get rightnow. This moving is the pits and your blog is an inspiration to me. thank you Sweetie.

Sue said...

WOW, what a creative and fun card. Love your cookie sheet card and all the
sweet images you chose. How fun, great take on the challenge, Snoopy!!

Hugs
Sue

Kiwi said...

Oh I love your card Snoopy,so cute!! Ann.x

Becky said...

awesome job on this challenge. Love the cute little guys you used.

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Snoopy :-) I love this image of the naughty mice pinching the cookies and blaming the cat, so adorable haha :-)

luv
Lols x x x

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Snoopy, I love the way you have arranged your fun images to tell a story - such a great idea.
Pauline
x

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Beth! This challenge has been so much fun. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thank you, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Asha! It kind of made me hungry when I was making it too ...lol. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Lozzie! I definitely had fun with it. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thank you very much, Elenor! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Cathy! Glad I could help a little. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Sue! It was a lot of fun to do. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks very much, Ann! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks ever so much, Becky! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Lols! It's such a fun image to work with. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks a million, Pauline! I know I kind of stretched the CASE a little but I really wanted that chocolate chip cookie paper to show through the middle. ~ Snoopy :D

America said...

HI Snoopy. You are brilliant! What a wonderful and delicious take on the card for a fantastic CASE! I love all the images and perfect matching yummy cookie paper. So fun and super duper adorable! Sure made me smile and crave some cookies! :)

Snoopy said...

Aww, thanks so very much, America! This has been such a fun challenge and your card was truly inspirational. ~ Snoopy :D

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Snoopy what a gorgeous card you have made here. It's fantastic. It fits our challenge this month at Gruffies and Guests of “anything goes with the option of flowers and ribbon”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Gruffies and Guests Challenge Design Team Member)

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Kym! I just love playing with these images. ~ Snoopy :D