Sunday, May 3, 2015

SCRIPTURE ART JOURNAL ~ PSALM 119:11

Hello and welcome to my Scripture Art Journal project. The idea is that you journal one verse a week and then meditate on and memorize that verse throughout the week. This week's verse is all about the importance of hiding God's Word in our hearts.

"Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." Psalm 119:11
  
I used a Copic Multiliner to draw the hearts, write the verse and doodle. Then I added the two words in the middle with stickers from my stash and created the background with the Falling Hearts Stencil from Simon Says Stamp and Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Festive Berries and Spun Sugar). You can cllick on the photo for a larger view if you like.

I am entering this in:
~ Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge ~ Anything Goes
~ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,

16 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks lovely Snoopy
Gr Karin

Loz said...

Beautiful page Snoopy..Loz

Michelle said...

This is a lovely journal page. I love how you used the stencil. Thank you for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Snoopy said...

Thank you so much, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thank you very much, Michelle! ~ Snoopy :D

Lin said...

I love your design, Snoopy, and your doodling is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Asha said...

Beautiful... amazing creation, Snoopy.
hugs, Asha

Anna-Karin said...

Beauitful page! Love all the hearts. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Snoopy said...

Thank you very much, Lin! It's always a pleasure to play along. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Asha! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Anna-Karin! I couldn't have done it without the Simon Says Stamp stencil. ~ Snoopy :D

Lenoria said...

Snoopy, this is such a wonderful idea and the way you have done it is great! This would be a fun way to get my family discussing the Bible and their feelings on the different verses. Also, I love the Snoopy hug with prayers!!

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Lenoria! ~ Snoopy :D

Bad Kitty said...

this is great

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D