Tuesday, May 19, 2015

SCRIPTURE ART JOURNAL ~ 2 CORINTHIANS 5:7

Hello and welcome to my Scripture Art Journal project. The idea is that you journal one verse a week and then meditate on and memorize that verse throughout the week. This week's verse reminds me that in the storms of life, I need to keep my focus on the Creator and not on the wind and the waves. He will carry me through. 


I used a Tim Holtz stencil and Distress Inks (Fired Brick and Pumice Stone) to create the background and traced some baby shoes for the footprints. (Thanks li'l Joe!)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,

12 comments :

Four11Lady said...

Lovely.........................mind if I use this basic idea for my art journal? (when I get to feeling better, that is) Keep up the good work!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful background Snoopy looks lovely.
Gr Karin

Snoopy said...

That would be the highest compliment ... go for it! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Karin! It was my first time using that stencil and I love it. ~ Snoopy :D

Loz said...

Beautiful journal page Snoopy..loz

Asha said...

Amen to that! Love the brick wall background... a reminder that faith overcomes obstacles. So appropriate, Snoopy.
hugs, Asha

Kiwi said...

Oh that's just lovely Snoopy! xx

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Asha! Love your insight about the brick wall. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Kiwi! ~ Snoopy :D

Bad Kitty said...

this is pretty

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D