Monday, June 22, 2015

HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE #197 ~ "CONGRATULATIONS"

Hello and welcome to House Mouse Monday! We are starting a new challenge today at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and the theme is "Congratulations" (with the option of Anything Goes). For my card, I used the adorable "Birthday Donut" stamp from Stampendous and decided to go CAS (clean and simple).

(click on photo for larger view)

I colored the mouse with Prismacolor Pencils and the rest of the image with Copic Markers. Then I added glossy accents to the chocolate glaze on the donut and Wink of Stella to the balloon.

(click on photo for larger view)

All that was left was to add some washi tape, twine and peel offs and mount it with dimensionals onto a card base.

Now on to the challenge details.

SPONSORED BY:

http://www.stampendous.com/
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card

~AND~

PIZZAZZ  APLENTY
 http://www.pizzazzaplenty.blogspot.com/
Winner will get a surprise package of embellishments 

from Pizzazz Aplenty (Judy's choice) worth $15.00. 

~AND~

http://www.disdigistamps.com/
Winner will receive a special $12 voucher 
to shop at  Di's DigiStamps

~AND~

One lucky winner will receive a free seat to a  
Craft Classes Online (valued up to $25).


WOW! That's FOUR Prizes.
That means FOUR  chances to win.
Be sure to come and play along! 

I am entering this card in:
* Allsorts Challenge Blog
   ~ Week 316 "Use A Stamp"
* Gruffies & Guests Challenges
   ~ CH#18 "Lavender and Lace OR Anything Goes"
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
   ~ "Use Your Favorite Technique and/or Product" (House Mouse Stamps)
* Simply Papercraft
   ~  Challenge 7 "Anything Goes"

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
 

38 comments :

vinita jain said...

I love this cute image and lovely coloring and beautiful glaze on donuts!!

Jennifer Scull said...

super cute card! I have lots of ideas going through my head for this theme - my list of cards I need to make is always long it seems. ;) cute washi tapes!

have a most wonderful day!

ellyscard creatief said...

Very SWEET card Snoopy.

Diane said...

My word Snoopy I could eat that dohnut now !! great fun card !!

hugs Diane xx

Asha said...

Oh I can relate to this card! ;) The image is adorable and I love that you've kept it simple with the washi and twine. It's all about the donut!
hugs, Asha

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Snoopy
Gr Karin

Ellis said...

Wonderful birthday card and lovely layout! Great use of the washi tape!
Hugs, Elenor

Beth Brovold said...

Oooohhh Snoopy that icing looks so gooey and yummy!! Beautiful card...the wasi tape is the perfect finishing touch! Have a great week Snoopy!
Take care,
Beth

Lin said...

Love your mix of stamping and washi, Snoopy! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Vinita! I knew that frosting wouldn't look right unless it was shiny. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Jennifer! I hope you use one of those ideas and come and join the fun! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Elly! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

I was getting a little hungry myself when I made this one. Thanks so much, Diane! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Asha! I like to keep trying new things and CAS is definitely one of them. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks a bunch, Elenor! Hope all is well with your sweet family. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Beth! I had to put it away after is was dry because it was making me hungry ...lol. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Lin! It's always a pleasure to play along. ~ Snoopy :D

Sue said...

Hi Snoopy, love this party of one celebration! Lovely coloring. Want to run my finger thru the frosting!!
Hugs
Sue

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Sue! I think when I use this card there better be a donut with it ...lol. ~ Snoopy :D

brenda said...

A very pretty birthday card and really like the little hints of brighter colour the banners add.

Many thanks for joining in our stamping theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

applejack cards by sue said...

I have tried a few times to leave a comment. You may get three from me.. never mind. I love this cute little house mouse. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Snoopy :-) super cute image, I feel very hungry now and could just eat that choccy donut! YUM ! the icing looks real! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

raven said...

Lovely card. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at the Gruffies and Guests Challenge. Good Luck..Genny DT

Loz said...

This is sooo Adorable Snoopy..Loz

Snoopy said...

Thanks ever so much, Brenda! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

So sorry you had trouble posting and so glad you persisted. Thanks so much for the sweet comment! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

I love the effect, but it makes me hungry too ...lol! Thanks so much for the lovely comment. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Genny! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

cotnob said...

An adorable card Snoopy, such a cute image and lovely CAS design.
Pauline
x

Lucy Woods said...

So cute!! Love the twine!
Lucy x

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Pauline! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Lucy! ~ Snoopy :D

Bad Kitty said...

cute card

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Shaz Earl said...

Fabulous card! thank you for joining us at Gruffies & Guests
Shaz DT

Snoopy said...

Thank you, Shaz! It's always a joy to play along. ~ Snoopy :D