Friday, June 5, 2015

MASCULINE CARD ~ FOR DAD

When I mentioned I was going to make a masculine card, my husband said, "you have to do that diamond plate thing". Not many cards catch his attention, but aluminum foil wrapped cardstock with diamond plate embossing clearly made an impression on him (pun intended). So, I decided to make a card that would work for Father's Day or a Dad's Birthday. What do you think?

(click on photo for more detailed view)

I am entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ Make It Masculine. They are also having a DT Call. How cool is that? Being on their team would be my ultimate stamping dream come true! I've put my name in the hat so say a prayer and wish me luck!

Just a reminder, tomorrow starts my 50th Birthday Blog Candy! Be sure to come back every Saturday in June to see a different prize and enter to win. (Spoiler: Tomorrow's prize has my favorite Simon Says Stamp stencil in it.)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,

12 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic masculine card Snoopy. looks great

gr karin

Four11Lady said...

This is definitely a masculine looking card! It is wonderful.......and Happy Birthday to you. Praying that the Lord will give you the desire of your heart to be on the Simon Says team! God bless!

America said...

What an awesome Father's Day card. Great detailing, texures, elements... all of it. AND Be still my heart with that fab use of charms. (Im a huge Charm FAN/Collector)... HAPPY EARLY BDAY! WOW 50? No way! You look amazing my sweet friend. Hope things are OK. Thinking of you! Sending big hugs too. :)

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Karin! So glad you like it. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Aww, thanks so much! That is so incredibly sweet of you! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so very much, America! I appreciate all the sweet support from you and all our Teamies. You all are the best! ~ Snoopy :D

Mandy said...

Fabulous masculine card Snoopy! I love the foli effect and the whole design is wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Mandy! I had a lot of fun making it. ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

I'm hoping to see your name on SSS's DT...can't wait for the grad reveal. I have to agree with your hubby - the aluminium card is AWESOME!
hugs, Asha

Snoopy said...

Aww, thanks so much sweetie! Here's hoping! ~ Snoopy :D

Bad Kitty said...

nice card

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D