Friday, June 19, 2015

SIMPLY CREATE TOO CHALLENGE #88 ~ "OLD, VINTAGE OR SHABBY CHIC"

Hello and welcome! It is my pleasure to post as a member of the Design Team for the Simply Create Too Challenge Blog. A brand new challenge begins today and when I saw that the theme is Old, Vintage or Shabby Chic I knew right away that I would use a digital stamp from Mo Manning called "The Tramp".

(click on photo for larger view)

I colored him with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut him out so I could layer him on top of papers from My Minds Eye and Die Cuts With A View. The roses are from PaperMart, the ribbon roses are from Close to My Heart and the charms were from my stash and they are tied on with American Crafts twine.

(click on photo for larger view)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head on over to Simply Create Too to see the other Designers cards and to join the fun!

Hugs,

18 comments :

ellyscard creatief said...

Very pretty card for a man..

Ksenija Rizova said...

Love the vintage colour scheme and roses adding meaningful tenderness to the main image, very romantic card ;)

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Snoopy fab image and great design
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wonderful image and fabulous masculine card!

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Elly! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thank you so much, Ksenija! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks a bunch, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Sue from Oregon said...

I have this stamp and have been trying to figure out what to do with it...thanks for the inspiration!

Snoopy said...

So glad you like it! ~ Snoopy :D

Ellis said...

Fabulous card you made, great layout too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Asha said...

LOVE this card!!! SO many fab vintage embellies that go well with the image.
hugs, Asha

Snoopy said...

Thank you so very much, Elenor! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Asha! It was a little bit of a stretch for me, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. ~ Snoopy :D

Bad Kitty said...

great card

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Gail said...

Fun masculine card - I like it much!

Snoopy said...

Thank you very much, Gail! ~ Snoopy :D