Friday, June 26, 2015

SISTER ACT CARD CHALLENGE #112 ~ ANYTHING GOES

Hello and welcome to my first post as a Design Team Member with Sister Act Card Challenge. This week's challenge is sponsored by Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet and I am using Siannie for my card.

(click on photo for larger view)

I colored the image with Copic Markers and used this sketch from Splitcoast Stampers for my card design. I followed the basic idea, but I flipped which side the image would be on and used a Copic colored flower instead of a shape. I also added a stitched heart to the upper left hand corner.


The background papers are from the Recollections "Painted Fancy" stack. The glitter tape is from Michaels and the paper rose is from Paper Mart (and air brushed with Copics at my Copic class).

I am entering this in:
* Simply Papercraft  ~  Challenge 7 "Anything Goes"

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,

20 comments :

vinita jain said...

Oh so cute, love the image with wonderful backing papers and fab take on the sketch, i adore it!

Loz said...

This is so Gorgeous Snoopy.. Great take on the sketch..Loz

ellyscard creatief said...

So sweet,love the image and the colors you have used.

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and a beautiful card Snoopy.
Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats on your new DT, Snoopy! Such a cute image and card!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Snoopy! super sweet card, luv the look of the watercolored background! I am having a giveaway on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning.....
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

I am so glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Snoopy said...

Thanks ever so much, Vinita! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thank you, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thank you very much, Elly! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so very much, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks ever so much, Teresa! I have been to your site and signed up. Awesome giveaway! ~ Snoopy :D

downrightcrafty said...

this is gorgeous love it just beautiful
hugs Kate xx

ike said...

Congratulations on your new DT position :-D
Very pretty card and I love that background.
Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

Ike
DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Awww, super cute! Great take on the sketch and I really like the background. Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft this challenge!
Jennifer, DT

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Kate! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Ike! So glad you like it. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Jennifer! ~ Snoopy :D

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D