Monday, July 20, 2015

HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE #199 ~ "HOUSE MOUSE AND A FRIEND"

Hello and welcome to House Mouse Monday! It's time for a new challenge and the theme is "House Mouse and a Friend" with the option of "Anything Goes". This time around, I chose to make an "Anything Goes" card using this adorable "Tee Time" House Mouse stamp by Stampendous!

(click on photo for larger view)

I stamped the image on Neenah Solar White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I let the shading in the stamp dictate where my shadows would be. Here's a list of the colors I used.

(click on photo for larger view)

I started with a Side Step Card Base made from Recollections Cardstock. Then I die cut my colored image with MFT DieNamics Stitched Rectangles and added it to the base.

(click on photo for larger view)

After that came the embellishments and for that I used these fabulous dimensional stickers from Michaels.

Now on to the challenge details:

This HMFMC Challenge is sponsored by:


http://www.stampendous.com/
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card

~And~

 http://www.pizzazzaplenty.blogspot.com/
Winner will get a surprise package of embellishments

from Pizzazz Aplenty. (Judy's choice worth $15.00)
Come and join the fun!

I am entering this in the following Challenges:
* Stamping Sensations ~ "Feature a Creature"
* Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog ~ Challenge 236 "Anything Goes"
* Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ "Don't Be A Square"

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,

34 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Snoopy and colouring.
Gr Karin

Linda W. said...

Oh my - how perfect!!! TEE TIME for sure!!!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Snoopy :-) the image is very cute and I love the side step design and all the details, gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

ciloma said...

Adorable! Perfect for my B-I-L. Off to find the stamp now . . .

christi said...

this card is soooooooooo cute. I just love the vibrant colors and the step is perfect.

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous card
hugs

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Lols! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thank you very much and enjoy your new stamp! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks ever so much, Christi! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Lynne K said...

Fantastic card! Great colouring and I love the step design! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Snoopy said...

Thanks a bunch, Lynne! ~ Snoopy :D

Heather said...

A gorgeous step-card Snoopy, a super design and such a beautifully coloured cute golfer and stunning elements, especially the fabulous golf cart!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Sue said...

Super fun card, Snoopy. Love the green and all your golfing additions to go with that wonderful image. The bright colors you used to color up the image and make your embellishments really pop on the "greens". Love everything about your creation!

Hugs
Sue

Asha said...

The step design is so perfect for these images. What a fun card, Snoopy. Well made.
hugs Asha

Loz said...

This is Fantastic Snoopy. I have to make a golfing card soon and you have given me lots of ideas..loz

brenda said...

Such a fun card and perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Snoopy said...

Thank you so much, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Sue! I'm pretty sure this was my first golfing card ever so it's wonderful to get such fabulous feedback. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thank you so very much, Asha! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

That's wonderful, Lozzie! You are so sweet and talented, it's terrific to know that I inspired you. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Brenda! So glad to have discovered you. ~ Snoopy :D

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful stepcard.

Joan said...

Great card, love the golf elements and the cute stamped image

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Snoopy said...

Thank you very much, Elly! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

It's my pleasure, Joan. Thanks so much for the sweet comment! ~ Snoopy :D

Dot said...

Love your folded golf card, Snoopy, beautiful colouring,
hugs Dorte

Edwina said...

Snoopy, This card is just too cute. I love that image. I like side step cards. Edwina Brown

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Dorte! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Edwina! ~ Snoopy :D

Eret said...

Love your coloring of this cute image and all the fun die cut pieces you used. Such a fun card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensation. I hope you join with us again in our new challenge.
Eret x

Snoopy said...

Thank you very much, Eret! I look forward to it. ~ Snoopy :D