Monday, July 27, 2015

MID-WAY REMINDER FOR HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE #199 ~ "HOUSE MOUSE AND A FRIEND"

Hello and welcome to another House Mouse Monday. We are half way through our challenge and the theme is House Mouse and a Friend (with the option of Anything Goes). This week I chose to use "The Quick Fix" House Mouse Designs stamp by Stampendous because we all know how nice it is to have a friend nearby when you're down.


I stamped my image on Neenah Solar White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic Markers.


Then I die cut the image with Spellbinders Decorative Elements Labels Twenty-Two and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass and Gathered Twigs). Next I layered some decorative papers from My Minds Eye "Now and Then" paper stack and Recollections cardstock and added some Stitched Satin Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon following this Sketch from Splitcoast Stampers.

 

I broke up the sentiment and stamped it on two little tags from the same paper pack, distressed them with  more Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pine Needles and Pumice Stone) and added them to the card along with some bird seed (my family thinks I've officially lost it with this one ...lol) to go with the stamped image.


Now on to the challenge details:

  This HMFMC Challenge is Sponsored by:

http://www.stampendous.com/
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card

~ AND ~

PIZZAZZ  APLENTY
 http://www.pizzazzaplenty.blogspot.com/
  Winner will get a $15 surprise package of embellishments of Judy's choice.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
 

18 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Snoopy.
Gr Karin

Beth Brovold said...

Awe Snoopy...this has to be one of my most favourite HM stamps...although there are quite a few...LOL!! I love the way that you have shaded the edges of the image to match your two DPs...of course you have coloured these two sweeties perfectly!! Hope that you are well!!
Take care,
Beth

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful card
have a nice day
hugs

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Beth! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thank you, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Sue said...

Oh my Snoppy, so cute. What good advise the friend is giving, and in writing!!! Love the added beads and the great mix of papers you chose. Sentiment is perfect.

Hugs
Sue

Snoopy said...

Thanks bunches, Sue! ~ Snoopy :D

Carol said...

Love the bird seed at the bottom - ties in perfectly with the advice. The colors are beautiful.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Snoopy, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured.
Pauline
x

Snoopy said...

Thanks, Carol! You should have seen my husbands face when I asked him to grab some birdseed from the bin for my card ...lol. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks ever so much, Pauline! ~ Snoopy :D

Lorraine A said...

haha, very cute card Snoopy :-) the image us adorable and I love the list of rules, haha, really made me laugh :-) the birdseed is a fabulous touch too, perfect! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sparkly Engineer said...

I particularly like the bird seed around the edge of the card. That is a great touch.

Snoopy said...

Thanks ever so much, Lols! So glad you enjoyed it. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks, sweetie! It totally confused my dog. He kept sniffing at my desk with a very confused look on his face ... lol. ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

Wise words from the cute little guy. LOVE the embellies on the card, Snoopy.
xxx Asha

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Asha! ~ Snoopy :D