Friday, July 24, 2015

SISTER ACT CARD CHALLENGE #116 ~ "ANYTHING GOES"

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Sister Act Card Challenge. This week's sponsor is Di's Digis and I am using the "Scruffy Santa Bear" digital stamp.

(click on photo for larger view)
I printed the digital image on Neenah Solar White cardstock, colored him with Copic Markers and "fussy cut" him out so I could pop him up on dimensionals on the front of my card.

  feel free to PIN me!

Using my Copic Colors to determine my color palette, I layered some Recollections cardstock with some Christmas paper scraps following this sketch from Splitcoast Stampers to make my card base. The only changes I made were substituting tags for flags and adding a sentiment I typed and printed.


A little bling was all that was needed to give this card its finishing touches!

For more information on the challenge and a look at the Design Team's cards, pop on over to Sister Act Card Challenge where it's always "Anything Goes".
Our Logo
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
♥ only 154 days until Christmas!

12 comments :

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful coloured image.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card and great coloring Snoopy.
fab papers too.
Gr Karin

Lenoria said...

This is such a cute card! Are you well on your way with your Christmas cards? I need to get motivated and get at least a couple done hopefully before Thanksgiving. Thanks for showing such a cutie.

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous card
hugs

Snoopy said...

Thank you, Elly! It was a fun image to color. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Karin! I had fun making it. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Actually, this is my first Christmas Card this year, Lenoria, but it does make me want to make some more. Thanks so much for commenting! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Edwina said...

Snoopy, I just love this card. It is so adorable and pretty too. I love cards that make you feel so happy inside. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Snoopy said...

Thanks so much, Edwina! Your comment made me feel happy inside. :D ~ Snoopy

Asha said...

So cute and cuddly... Love this card, Snoopy.
xxx Asha

Snoopy said...

Thank you sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D