Saturday, October 3, 2015

LOVE YOU STILL ANNIVERSARY CARD

Happy World Card Making Day! I recently had a request for some anniversary cards. This is the first one. I used Memory Box Stitched Heart dies to cut out some Stampin Up! "English Garden" paper for the dress and cut two hearts for the suit. I cut into the top of the black heart and folded the paper back to make the jacket, then I layered it on top of a white heart and colored some more pearls with a Copic Marker for his buttons to complete the suit.


I added some Stampin' Up! pearls for the lady and cut some glitter tape to make a tie for the gent. The background paper is from My Minds Eye "Just Splendid" paper stack, the cardstock is from Recollections and the sentiment is from WPlus9.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

18 comments :

vinita jain said...

Love this elegant Anniversary card, beautiful papers and designing!

Snoopy von said...

Thank you so very much, Vinita! ~ Snoopy :D

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful card

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Snoopy
Gr Karin

Lenoria said...

This is gorgeous! I need to be thinking about making one of these type cards also, I have an anniversary coming up on the 18th of this month. This one is very creative, I love the pearls and the sparkle.

Snoopy von said...

Thanks, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thank you, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks, Lenoria! It would work on a smaller scale with heart punches too. ~ Snoopy :D

christi said...

this is adorable.

Snoopy von said...

Thank you, Christi! ~ Snoopy :D

Loz said...

WOW!! I love this Snoopy. So Elegant. I think I will be casing this later..Loz

Snoopy von said...

The ultimate compliment! Thanks, Lozzie. ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

Super elegant card Snoopy. I never know what to put on an anniversary card and you've done a fab job. It will me much appreciated I'm sure. Hope you're feeling better.
hugs, Asha

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Asha! This stamp set also has Valentine sentiments too. Love it. ~ Snoopy :D

Ellis said...

Stuning card you created and such a great idea to use hearts for the bride and groom! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Snoopy von said...

Thank you so very much, Elenor! ~ Snoopy :D

April Rogers said...

Don't know how I missed this post Snoopy, Beautiful card!! I've made similar design but with cookies. I am going to have to try it on a card too. Thanks for the inspiration!
XO Nana

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D