Thursday, November 19, 2015

GHIRARDELLI TREAT HOLDERS

Hello and welcome! I recently hosted some dear ladies for a Stampin' Up! party and I made these treats to put at each place setting as a thank you. Since it was a SU! party, I used SU! products on the treat holders. 

 

Using the template below, I cut up some "English Garden" DSP into 8"x3" strips. Then I used the Word Window punch to make the slit for the candy to fit through. I pushed it in as far as it would go with the paper flush to the side of the punch. Then I slid the punch over to the other side and punched again to widen the slot.


All that was left to do was score and fold at 3 3/8" and 4 1/8", seal up the triangular holder with double sided tape, and decorate.


For this first one, the sentiment is from "A Dozen Thoughts". It comes in a straight line, but I cut it in half to stack it. I punched the sentiment out with the "Scalloped Oval" punch and mounted it on card stock punched with the "Extra Large Oval Punch". The flowers were punched with the "Pansy" punch and the "Bitty Accents" punch. I added "Pearl Basic Jewels" to the centers and inked the edges of everything. A little ribbon at the top finishes it off.


This second one was a bit simpler. The sentiment is from the "Tag Talk" stamp set and punched out with the "Label Bracket Punch" and added more flowers with pearl centers and some ribbon in a knot at the top.


These are quick and easy to make and a sweet treat you could use for any happy occasion.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a sweet week!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments :

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty
have a nice day
hugs
>^.^<

Loz said...

Gorgeous treat holders Snoopy..Loz

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks great and beautiful paper Snoopy.
Gr Karin

Snoopy von said...

Thank you, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Lozzie ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks bunches, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

Oh yum... inside and out. What a useful idea fir this Christmas. Thanks for sharing, Snoopy.
x Asha

Snoopy von said...

You're welcome, sweetie! I might just make a batch of these with Christmas papers too. ~ Snoopy :D