Saturday, November 21, 2015

HOUSE MOUSE AUTUMN CARDS

Hello and welcome! I was going through my embossing folders not long ago and thought it would be fun to emboss this "Autumn Type" Cuttlebug embossing folder on card stock and ink it up in candy corn colors. I used "Squeezed Lemonade" and "Spiced Marmalade" Tim Holtz Distress Inks with the mini blending tool to achieve the look I wanted.

(click on photo for larger view)

Then I grabbed some House Mouse images that were left over from other projects I printed out with the House Mouse CD, inked up the edges and added them to my embossed piece.

(click on photo for larger view)

I used the Stampin' Up! "Petite Petals Punch" and some rhinestones to make some accent pieces (also inked up with the "Spiced Marmalade" THDI), added some Crocheted Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and mounted it all on SU! paper and card stock.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend.
Hugs,

12 comments :

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Snoopy. Lovely colors too.

KarinsArtScrap said...

both very beautiful cards Snoopy.
Gr Karin

Four11Lady said...


Such a pretty card...........well done! Happy Thanksgiving to you and thanks for sharing.

Bad Kitty said...

this is wonderful
have a nice day
>^.^<

Snoopy von said...

Thanks, Elly! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks a bunch, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks, Kitty, you too! ~ Snoopy :D

Loz said...

This is gorgeous Snoopy. Your embossing and colouring is so beautiful..Loz

Asha said...

Oooo, I really like the embossed bg. Such yummy colours (images of autumn fruit pies pop in my head!). The HM image is so cute. Reminds me of my mum teaching us how to write when we were little. Seems like a lifetime ago! LOL.
x Asha

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so very much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Asha! ~ Snoopy :D