Sunday, November 8, 2015

SCRIPTURE ART JOURNAL ~ PSALM 95:2

Hello and welcome to Scripture Sunday; where I journal a Bible verse and then meditate on it throughout the week in order to memorize it. Since it's November, I thought it would be nice to memorize some verses that focus on Thanksgiving.

"Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving and make a joyful noise unto him with praise." Psalm 95:2
 
I used the "Into the Woods" designer series paper and cardstock from Stampin' Up! to mount my verse and added some leaves from Michaels. I created the verse in Photoshop Elements and have included it below. Feel free to copy and use it for your own journal if you like.


MEMORY VERSE TIP: Rather than keep my journal open to this page all week, I took a photo of it and made it the home screen on my phone. Now that verse is front and center every day, all day and that makes it much easier to memorize.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments :

Loz said...

Beautiful Verse and page Snoopy..Loz

Bad Kitty said...

this is wonderful

Four11Lady said...


This is lovely and something we should remember and do every day! Thanks for sharing.

Snoopy von said...

Thank you very much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, sweetie! I couldn't agree more. ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

Beautiful verse, Snoopy. We should all commit this to memory and aim to practise it daily. Thanks for sharing your beautiful verse-art.
hugs Asha

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Asha! ~ Snoopy :D