Tuesday, November 24, 2015

STAMPIN' UP! CHRISTMAS CARDS FOR STAMP CAMP

I recently attended a Stamp Camp Christmas Party and decided to make some card kits for the ladies using the SU! "Home for Christmas" papers. This first card was inspired by a card by CAKath on Splitcoast. I used a different sentiment, changed up the embellishments, and mounted it on matching card stock.


The second card was inspired by ilinacrouse on Splitcoast. In fact, I purchased this paper pack because of the Silent Night sheet music she used in her card. I was very disappointed, however, when I looked closely at the music paper and saw that they had changed the words to the Hymn, deleting "Round yon virgin mother and child. Holy Infant so tender and mild" so I used a different paper instead. The little deer was fussy cut from one of the sheets of paper.
 

The funny thing was. I sat for hours watching TV, fussy cutting, paper cutting, punching, and assembling these card kits. It must've been VERY relaxing, because my Fitbit says I was asleep the whole time ...lol.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

12 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful cards Snoopy.
Gr Karin

Four11Lady said...


Very nice cards........you did a great job!

Loz said...

Fabulous cards Snoopy. I Do Love the Deer card..Loz

Bad Kitty said...

very nice
>^.^<

Snoopy von said...

Thank you very much, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thank you very much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

Two fun and festive makes, Snoopy. Gorgeous papers.
x Asha

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so very much, Asha! ~ Snoopy :D

Chi Cr said...

Great cards! I just adore that deer! I like the card layouts also! So pretty!

Snoopy von said...

Thank you very much! ~ Snoopy :D