Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 FAVORITES

With 2015 quickly coming to a close I thought I would take a moment and reflect on some favorites for the year ... with a twist. This year instead of posting my favorite cards, I'm highlighting your favorite posts (as indicated by the number of views). 

Here's a countdown of this year's Top 12 (with links to the posts).

#12 ~ Happy New Year


#11 ~ Tee Time


#10 ~ Summer Fun Beach Toss


#9 ~ April Showers



#8 ~ Oh Snap!



#7 ~ Sew What



#6 ~ Just For You Card and Gift Box



#5 ~ Fathers Day



#4 ~ Fun Copic Hair Colors


#3 ~ It's A Girl


#2 ~ Psalm 4:8


and your favorite post for 2015 is ...

#1 ~ Bling It On!



Thank you once again for visiting, commenting, and sharing.
May you have a very Happy and Healthy New Year 
surrounded by those you love.


Hugs,

14 comments :

Bad Kitty said...

very nice!
Happy New Year!
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

KarinsArtScrap said...

they are all gorgeous Snoopy,
Gr Karin

Loz said...

All Fabulous cards Snoopy. Have a Happy New Year..Loz

UTs Hobby Time said...

Gorgeous collection. Love the key board card.

Happy New year Snoopy!

Lin said...

Hi Snoopy! So glad you left me a link to your favorites; My favorites are #7 and #4! They are all so fun!

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Kitty! I hope you have a great New Year too. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, sweetie! Happy New Year! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Lozzie! Happy New Year to you and Hardy! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

So glad you like it! Happy New Year to you too! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Lin. Those are my favorites too! Happy New Year and thanks so much for stopping by! ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

Wow... so many stunning makes in 2015. More to come in 2016, for sure! Hope you're having a great start to the year, Snoopy. May all your dreams and desires come true.
hugs Asha

Snoopy von said...

Asha, you are such a blessing! Thanks so very much. I hope this is your best year ever! ~ Snoopy :D

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, what a gorgeous line up of sweetness! I am especially fond of #4 and all the groovy hair colors! I'm so happy to see your review as I've missed them when they debuted but happy to see them now (and hopefully not miss any posts!) Thank you SO much for your incredibly sweet offer for an image or two from your card! I'm absolutely HUMBLED - such a sweet thing to do! I tried to email you :) Not sure it was successful, lol, so just in case, Im' at Kelnkids@aol.com ........ I can try again but just had to say thank you so much! Your RAK is a wonderful start to this new year :) Blessings ♥

Snoopy von said...

You're welcome, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D