Tuesday, January 26, 2016

BRUSHO BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello and welcome! I recently had the joy of meeting an online friend who lives more than 7,300 miles (11,800 km) away from me. We had such a lovely visit while we stamped, colored, and tried out some new crafting goodies. One product I played with was Brusho Crystal Colors and I made a few backgrounds with it as I tried out different color combinations.

(Click on photo for larger view)
Today's card features two of those background pieces. I used the Memory Box "Starry Night Background" die to cut the blue panel and then I layered it over the yellow one. Finally I die cut some black card stock with the Memory Box "Wide Open Spaces" die and added it on top of the blue panel.

(Click on photo for larger view)

To finish off the front of the card, I used a Wink of Stella pen to add some shimmer and sparkle to the night sky. The sentiment inside has a shooting star with "Wishing You A Happy Birthday".

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

8 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks fabulous and great Snoopy
Gr Karin

Lenoria said...

Snoopy, the Charlie Brown and Tardis is so cute, my son would love it, he is into Dr. Who and for his birthday card this year I made a Dr. Who card! He would definitely get a kick out of this one.

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Karin! They are so much fun to play with. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Lenoria! My daughter is a huge fan too and was so disappointed to hear there wouldn't be any more episodes this year. ~ Snoopy :D

Loz said...

This is Stunning Snoopy. Love the sky colours..Loz

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Lozzie! It started out as an experiment in color but when I saw the result with the blue, I knew I had to turn it into a sky. ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

I see where you got the inspiration! The sky is STUNNING, Snoopy.
x Asha

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, sweetie! So good to hear from you. ~ Snoopy :D