Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SNOOPY CARDS WITH HUGS AND LOVE

Hello and welcome to Snoopy Tuesday! I recently received the "Heart Breeze" die by Simon Says Stamp and I immediately paired it up with the "Snoopy Flying High" stamp in my head.  I stamped and die cut the images twice and made two variations of the same card.

Both cards were stamped on Strathmore Bristol smooth watercolor paper in Versa Fine Black Onyx ink, colored in with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and adorned with sequins by Darice.


On the top card, the background was made with Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean) and the glittery hearts were achieved with Wink of Stella on the background paper and "Blue Bayou" Stickles in the little circles for a little extra shine. The sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp "Big Scripty Greetings" set.


The second card the softer background was made using the Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and the die cut hearts were inlaid with DCWV Glitzy Glitter Stack paper. The little circles on this one were filled in with "Royal Blue" Liquid Pearls and the sentiment is from "Valentine Wishes" by WPlus9.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

18 comments :

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness gracious please tell me the where you found this snoopy stamp! I love love love it! We grew up with Snoopy - I have several in my collection but not the Red Baron - this card is ADORABLE, and perfect with your heart die! You had a good eye when you thought of this match!
Kelly @ Sandcastlestamper.blogspot.com/

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment. I couldn't find an email addy on your blog so I left you a comment. Please email me at snoopyshomemadefunblog (at) gmail (dot) com for more information. Thanks. ~ Snoopy :D

Sue from Oregon said...

The Red Baron strikes again!!! Super fun!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and a very beautiful card Snoopy.
Gr Karin

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Sue! That die is so much fun to play with. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks bunches, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

Isn't he just the cutest little love-bug?! Awesome card, Snoopy.
hugs Asha

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Asha! I've been missing my Snoopy stamps. Thought it was time to break them out again. So glad I did. ~ Snoopy :D

Chi Cr said...

So cute!!! :)

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Chi! ~ Snoopy :D

cotnob said...

A super card Snoopy, such a fabulous image.
Pauline
x

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Pauline! ~ Snoopy :D

Loz said...

Both gorgeous card and I love the die with snoopy flying high...Loz

Snoopy von said...

Thanks a bunch, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

UTs Hobby Time said...

Very cute card. The heart die cut so beautiful.

Sara xx

Snoopy von said...

Thank you very much, Sara! ~ Snoopy :D