Wednesday, February 24, 2016

BUZZARD BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello and welcome! Today's card is a little different for me but when I saw the stamp set it made me giggle. So, I figured if the stamp set can make me giggle then hopefully the card will do the same for someone else. What do you think?


CARD RECIPE 
Watercolor Paper: Strathmore Bristol Smooth
Image: Art Impressions "Buzzard Set"
Ink: Versa Fine "Black Onyx"
Colored with: Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Background Image: SU! "Gorgeous Grunge"
Ink: Tsukineko Brilliance "Starlight Silver"
Card Stock: Recollections, DCWV Mat Stack
Dies: My Favorite Things "Stitched Ovals Stax" and "Stitched Fishtail Flag"
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: "Black Soot"
Embellishment: Prima Flower
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

22 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

This is such a great stamp-a perfect birthday card!

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Sue! ~ Snoopy :D

Loz said...

Oh! I love this card and the buzzard is Fantastic is a littly scary..Loz

Bad Kitty said...

great and fun card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki ❤

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Snoopy.
Gr Karin

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks a bunch, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Rob I said...

I had a good giggle at this bluebird of happiness. Thanks for sharing

Snoopy von said...

So glad you liked it. Thanks for commenting! ~ Snoopy :D

Mary R. said...

Snoopy , that card is so cute what eles was in the set and where did you buy it thank you for sharing with us....MaryR

Heather said...

An adorable fun card Snoopy, a super design with fabulous splattering. Your Vulture is just adorable, brilliant colouring and fun sentiment!!

Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wendesday Challenge.

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Heather! It's always such a pleasure to play along with Simon Says Stamp. ~ Snoopy :D

Teresa Kline said...

so sweet, I adore the ink splatter and your coloring! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Snoopy von said...

Thanks for the sweet comment, Teresa! I do so love to play along with Simon Says Stamp. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Hi Mary! It comes with the image and the sentiment. Here is a direct link to the product where I purchased it: Oozak Hope that helps! ~ Snoopy :D

Ellis said...

Fabulous card you made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Elenor! ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

Perfect birthday card ... from one old buzzard to another! LOL. Another clever card, Snoopy.
x Asha

April Rogers said...

Oh man Snoopy... I saw the picture and thought i wish i had this stamp a few years ago. lol I could have sent someone I love very much the perfect card. (How you doing, you old buzzard) I know he would have loved it.
xo Nana

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Asha! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks, sweetie! I'm sure you'll find someone else this would work for! ~ Snoopy :D