Saturday, February 13, 2016

HELLO ~ GARDEN FLOURISH CARD

I have to say I am really loving the My Favorite Things "Garden Flourish" background stamp. For this card, I decided to pair it with Ranger "Holographic" Embossing Powder and I loved it so much, I just couldn't cover it up.



So instead, I featured it by centering the panel on the card and adding a Hero Arts Stamp and Cut "Hello" and two small accent pieces from DCWV Glimmer Stack to finish it off. 


I really loved how this turned out and plan on making a whole set of them in varying shades of glimmer paper.

CARD RECIPE:

Card Stock: Recollections
Background Image: My Favorite Things "Garden Flourish" 
Embossing: Versamark, Ranger "Holographic" Embossing Powder
Die: Hero Arts Stamp & Cut "Hello"

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

14 comments :

Bad Kitty said...

very nice!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Rob I said...

it looks lovely. Will have to go and check out the stamp now

Rob I said...

Oh dear, I just went to check out the stamp, it is gorgeous to say the least and yes I found someone in Australia who sells it so I have just bought it. You are a bad(?) influence lol

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Snoopy.
Gr Karin

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful stamp Snoopy..Loz

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Rob! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

I'm so glad you found it! You're really gonna enjoy it! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Lozzie ! ~ Snoopy :D

Sue said...

Stunning card, Snoopy. Love how elegant it is and the simplicity of such a beautiful creation.

Hugs
Sue

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Sue! That Garden Flourish is definitely my new favorite. ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Perfectly CAS but not plain at all. And you've given me two things to add to my wish list - Garden Flourish and Holographic EP.
x Asha

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much! This was a very happy accident. It's the one time I tried CAS that I truly felt it was a CAS card at the end. Usually I feel I've put on too much or not enough. Thanks for the sweet comment! ~ Snoopy :D