Monday, February 15, 2016

HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE #213 ~ "RAIN OR SHINE"

Hello and welcome to House Mouse Monday! We have a brand new challenge over at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and we'd love you to join us. You can make a card using the "Rain of Shine" theme or you can choose "Anything Goes" as your theme to use with your House Mouse, Happy Hoppers, or Gruffies Stamps, CD Images, or Decoupage Sheets by House-Mouse Designs®.

Here's my card using the "Make A Wish 02" House-Mouse Designs® stamp and the Splitcoast Stampers Pleated Skirt Fold Tutorial (with a few moderations to accommodate a larger card base).

In case you're interested in my modifications, my decorative paper was 11"x3" scored at 3", 3 1/2", 5", 5 1/2", 7", 7 1/2", 9", 9 1/2" and my card base was 5 1/2" Square. All of the other instructions were the same.

CARD RECIPE 
Card Stock: Recollections
Background Paper: Present from a sweet friend in Guam, Gingham from stash
Images: House-Mouse Designs "Make A Wish 02" and Hero Arts "Seize the Cupcake"
Ink: Versa Fine "Black Onyx", Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Festive Berries"
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Circles and Classic Scalloped Circles 
Prismacolor Pencils
Embellishments: Recollections Glitter Tape and Ranger "Icicle" Stickles
   
Now on to the Challenge Details:

* * * * * * * 

We are proudly Sponsored by

http://www.stampendous.com/
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card
 
  http://www.stampendous.com/
House-Mouse Designs® stamps can also be purchased at: www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration and fabulous challenges, be sure to check out the STAMPENDOUS! Blog HERE.

* * * * * * *
I am entering this card in:
* Splitcoast Stampers ~ "TLC572"
* Seize the Birthday ~ "Cupcakes and Candy"


Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs,

 

24 comments :

Bad Kitty said...

very nice
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Snoopy.
love that fold from the buttom.
Gr Karin

Edwina said...

A birthday card just for me. :) Actually I believe it is for your mom. No I have not forgotten you or that you told me we shared a birthday. I have been looking at your blog as it posts. I just have not felt well the last few months so commenting went to the wayside. I guess one day I will wake up and realize I am not hurting. I love your cute cards. Those House Mouse cards always make me smile. I hope you have a good day. Edwina Brown

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thank you, dear! There's a link to the tutorial above if you'd like to try it. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

It's for both of you, sweetie! I'm so happy you are starting to feel better. I hope you have a very special birthday and that this coming year is the best ever! ~ Snoopy :D

Sue said...

Hi Snoopy, what a delightful card. That frosting just sparkles. And the designer paper is so cute too. Love the fold, have made them and always looks so nice. Wonderful birthday card, lucky recipient.

Hugs
Sue

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Sue! It was fun to make. ~ Snoopy :D

Beth Brovold said...

Appause, applause...what a FABULOUS design Snoopy...love the folded paper!! A beautiful card!!! Enjoy your week Snoopy!
Take care,
Beth

Snoopy von said...

Awww, thank you sweetie! You sure know how to make a girl feel good about her card! ~ Snoopy :D

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Snoopy, an lovely design with super colours, especially the folded piece..........great colouring and sparkling for the cute image and such lovel details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Diane said...

Lovely card Snoopy and I also saw the fold on Splitcoast Stampers and will have a go at it somethime for sure !!

hugs Diane xx

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Heather! I had a visit from a sweet friend in Guam and she gave me that decorative paper. When I saw the technique, I just knew I had to use that paper with it. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks, Diane! It's very easy to do and is a great way to use those double sided cardstock pieces without having to pick a side. ~ Snoopy :D

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

Your little image is so cute, and I love the sparkly cupcake. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Snoopy, the image is super cute and I love the papers and your paper folding! Looks FABULOUS! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Loz said...

This is gorgeous Snoopy. Love the pleated skirt..Loz

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Sharyn! So glad to play along. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Lols! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks bunches, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

shirley-bee said...

Awww, sweet House Mouse image, and I love the sparkly cupcake! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Shirley! ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

This is my kind of birthday - cake, sparkles, glitter and just one candle will do. No need to annouce one's age to the world, right?! The paper pleating is a lovely touch. Fab card, Snoopy.
x Asha

Snoopy von said...

I agree ...lol. Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Asha! ~ Snoopy :D