Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I MADE A WISH AND YOU CAME TRUE

Hello and welcome! Today's card started with this beautiful "Garden Flourish" Background Stamp from My Favorite Things inked up with Memento "Galaxy Gold" ink. Then I decided the garden needed some bunnies and the card went on from there.  
(click on photo for larger view)

I stamped these adorable little bunnies from the WPlus9 "Missing You" set and colored them with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and a water brush. I added the stars from the same set and some Martha Stewart sequins and die cut it with My Favorite Things "Stitched Squares Stax".

(click on photo for larger view)
    
I added some ribbon to the center of the card, popped the image on top, and then decorated around it with the rest of the embellishments.

CARD RECIPE 

Card Stock: Recollections
Background Image: My Favorite Things "Garden Flourish" 
Ink: Memento Dew Drop "Galaxy Gold"
Images: WPlus9 "Missing You"
Ink: Versa Fine "Black Onyx" 
Colored with: Tim Holtz Distress Inks "Hickory Smoke" and "Pumice Stone"
Die: My Favorite Things "Stitched Square Stax"
Sequins: Martha Stewart
Roses: Paper Mart
Ribbons and Key: Michaels

Thanks so much for stopping by!
  
Hugs,

10 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, this is the sweetest card! What an adorable sentiment! I love these bunnies! Your gold background is gorgeous!

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Kitty! I really love that background stamp too. ~ Snoopy :D

Bad Kitty said...

so cute card!
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Loz said...

This is Soooo CUTE Snoopy..Loz

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and wonderful card Snoopy.
Gr Karin

Snoopy von said...

Thanks, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

So glad you like it, Lozzie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

Utterly adorable, Snoopy! Love the little bunnies in the garden. That is gorgeous stamp. The more I see it the more I want it. :)
x Asha

Snoopy von said...

You would have a lot of fun with it. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! ~ Snoopy :D