Friday, February 26, 2016

I'M SORRY ~ BIRD CRAZY CARD

Life happens. Sometimes other stuff happens too. Then you need to apologize ... and if it's really bad, you'll need a card. If you're a guy, you might not want a flowery frilly card, so here's an alternative.

So sorry

It's a single layer card, so it will mail well too. I added some score marks around the card for a little definition. Here's a view from the side.

So sorry

CARD RECIPE 
Card Stock: Recollections
Image: Tim Holtz "Bird Crazy"
Ink: Versa Fine "Black Onyx"
Colored with: Prismacolor Pencils
Added Dimension: Glossy Accents
Background Image: SU! "Gorgeous Grunge"
Ink: Hero Arts "Unicorn"
Sentiment: Recollections
Embossed with: Versamark, WOW! "Chocolate Caramel Pearl" embossing powder
Shadow: Copic Marker "W3"

I am entering this in:
* Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ~ "Anything Goes"

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 Hugs,
Snoopy :D

18 comments :

Aileen Ryan said...

Brilliant card, love pencil colouring on kraft card. Love these birds

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic bird crazy card Snoopy.
Gr Karin

Bad Kitty said...

so cute and fun card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Loz said...

This is Fabulous Snoopy. Perfect for a man or woman..I Love these crazy birds..Loz

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Aileen! Pencil on kraft is on of my faves too. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thank you very much, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Me too, Lozzie! Can't wait to play some more. ~ Snoopy :D

lostinpaper said...

You have totally reminded me that I need to get out my kraft cardstock, your crazy bird looks so bright and happy!

Snoopy von said...

So glad to hear that! Have fun with it. Thanks so much for commenting. ~ Snoopy :D

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Snoopy, such a brilliant CAS design.
Pauline
x

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Pauline! ~ Snoopy :D

Mandy said...

Fabulous CAS card! I love the way you've coloured that crazy bird.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Mandy! ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

Simple and classy. And that splodge of paint... that's a brilliant touch to a "sorry" card. LOVE it.
x Asha

Snoopy von said...

Thank you dear! I've seen several cards use this idea so I'm not sure who to credit but I agree, it was a fabulous idea. ~ Snoopy :D

April Rogers said...

Hysterical! Love it Snoopy I LOL... love it, love it,love it!
xo Nana

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D