Monday, February 22, 2016

MID-WAY REMINDER FOR HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE #213 ~ "RAIN OR SHINE"

Hello and welcome to House Mouse Monday! We are half way through our challenge over at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and we'd love you to join us. You can make a card using the "Rain of Shine" theme or you can choose "Anything Goes" as your theme to use with your House Mouse, Happy Hoppers, or Gruffies Stamps, CD Images, or Decoupage Sheets by House-Mouse Designs®. Here's my watercolor card using the "Beach Cooler" stamp by House-Mouse Designs®.

CARD RECIPE 
Watercolor Paper: Strathmore Bristol Smooth
Image: House-Mouse Designs® "Beach Cooler"
Ink: Versa Fine "Black Onyx"
Colored with: Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Sentiment: My Favorite Things "By The Seashore"
Card Stock: Recollections
Dies: My Favorite Things "Stitched Fishtail Flag" 
Embellishments: Tibetan Silver Charm from stash
   
Now on to the Challenge Details:

* * * * * * * 
We are proudly Sponsored by

http://www.stampendous.com/
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card
 
  http://www.stampendous.com/
House-Mouse Designs® stamps can also be purchased at: www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration and fabulous challenges, be sure to check out the STAMPENDOUS! Blog HERE.
* * * * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
 

30 comments :

America said...

WOW- You've done an awesome job coloring with those brush pens! I LOVE this adorable House-Mouse make showcased beautifully. Lovely take on the Rain or Shine theme Mousey Teamie. Thank you for your sweetness and wonderful contributions!

Snoopy von said...

Thank you, sweetie! I have so enjoyed my first year with the Team and it just gets better and better as we go. ~ Snoopy :D

ellyscard creatief said...

Such a beautiful card.

Snoopy von said...

Thank you, dear! ~ Snoopy :D

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card love the colours and image used... Have a great week ahead.x
{aNNie}

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Snoopy, the image is super cute and the colours are fabulous! Those meeces are really enjoying those ice cubes aren't they haha ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoys card Snoopy
Gr Karin

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki ❤

Loz said...

This is Gorgeous Snoopy. I Love the stitching die set..Loz

Stampendous said...

Here in California it's almost warm enough to enjoy this thought! Love the pop of fuchsia in the flowers. Thanks for sharing your talent this week for the HMFC sponsored by Stampendous!

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Annie! I hope you have a great week too. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Yes they are! If only it was that easy to cool off in the summer ...lol. Thanks so much for your sweet comment. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Karin! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thank you, Kitty! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thank you, sweetie! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

I wish I could say it was that warm here. We had 70s yesterday and we're getting 3-4" of snow tomorrow. I can live vicariously through these little meeces. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! ~ Snoopy :D

Sue said...

Love this sweet image and you have colored up those flowers and the whole scene beautifully, Snoopy. It won't be long and we will be complaining how hot it is, but it seems a distant memory now. Super fun card.

Hugs
Sue

Rob I said...

love the colouring, especially the flowers. I need to do the ice blocks this week as it is going to be over 100 this week in Sydney, blah!

Heather said...

I lost my internet once - now I'm trying again!!! A gorgeous image Snoopy - I love the it (it has more than the one I have?) so beautifully coloured with the simple background I think it needed but along with just the lovely sentiment.

hugs
Heather xx

Edwina said...

Hi Snoopy, It is good to see this cute card. It reminds us we will soon be doing this. A Mild winter usually means a hot summer. These little mice are just too cute. Edwina Brown

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so very much, Sue! I hope it's an early Spring too. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Oh my! Try to find a way to stay cool. Thanks so much for commenting! ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Oh, I hope you're wrong about that Edwina! I would love a mild summer too ...lol. Thanks so much for commenting! ~ Snoopy :D

Dot said...

A gorgeous card Snoopy, a lovely CAS design with such wonderful colours......your image is just adorable!
hugs Dorte

Snoopy von said...

Thanks ever so much, Dorte! ~ Snoopy :D

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Snoopy, such a fun image and beautifully coloured - a lovely CAS design.
Pauline
x

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Heather! I hope they get your internet sorted out. No fun when that's out. ~ Snoopy :D

Snoopy von said...

Thanks so much, Pauline! I'm trying to get the hang of CAS. I keep wanting to add more ...lol. ~ Snoopy :D

Asha said...

The colours are ... wow! That fuchsia pink really pops. This a very classy CAS card, Snoopy.
x Asha

Snoopy von said...

Thank you dear Asha! ~ Snoopy :D