Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I'M NOT ONE TO BRAG ... DIET CARD

When I first saw this stamp set I got a chuckle. Finally, a dieting achievement I can truly claim ...lol. I colored the image with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils and layered it up on Recollections Card Stock with some papers from my scrap pile.


I added some Rhinestones that I colored with my Copic Marker, some Liquid Pearls to the earrings, Glossy Accents to the frosting and a Triple Bowed Ribbon to finish it off. Here's a view from the side:


CARD RECIPE 
Paper: Recollections Card Stock
Image: Art Impressions "One to Brag"
Die Cuts: My Favorite Things "Stitched Rectangles Stax"
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Embellishments: Copic Colored Rhinestones, Liquid Pears (earrings), Glossy Accents (frosting)
 
I am entering this in:
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

5 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card Snoopy
Gr Karin

Lin said...

Oh how fun - love that sentiment.....yesterday I had 3 chocolate cookies and a helping of chocolate mug cake! BAAAAAAAD me! Now I can be good for a little while......Thanks, Snoopy, for playing along with us again this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Rob I said...

I do so love the Art Impression stamps - they say what we are often thinking. Love the bow, it really suites the card.

Loz said...

Fantastic image and sentiments Snoopy. Love your bow..loz

Asha said...

Oh this is a great card! LOL. Flawless colouring, Snoopy.
x Asha