Saturday, June 11, 2016

"BACKYARD BOSS" ~ FATHER'S DAY CARD

I'm back again with another Father's Day superhero card ... the "Backyard Boss". Weeds fear him, leaves feel "mulch" better after meeting him, and the grass is always greener when he's done.


CARD RECIPE:
 
Card Base and Decorative Paper: Recollections
 
Image: 
Art Impressions "Backyard Boss" 
Stamped on X-Press It card stock with Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink
 
Colored with Copic Markers:
Skin E000, E01, E31
Hair E47
Clothes and HatYG91, YG93, YG95
Gloves E11, E13
Leaf Blower  R24, R27, R37, C1, C3. C5
Shoes W1, W3, W5

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

6 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab card Snoopy
Gr Karin

Sandy said...

So funny - the battle with the back yard weeds!
sandy xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

I am enjoying your super hero dads. They tickle my funny bone. Also did you draw the plaid on this card or was it part of the stamp? If you drew it you did a great job

Rob I said...

another great hero and love all your puns

Asha said...

LOL .... Absolutely brilliant, Snoopy.
x Asha

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! How fun! LOVE your card - I would never have thought to create anything this spectacular, Snoopy! My husband is frequently armed with the same gadget! LOL Really great design. I love your header and your craft room looks like a bright, sunny, happy place to be! hugs, de