Saturday, July 9, 2016

BIGGER CAKE ~ SHARK BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello and welcome! Today I've made another card made with this adorable "Hello Chum" stamp set from Avery Elle. There is so much to play with in this set and I LOVE the sentiments.

CARD RECIPE:
Card Stock: Copic X-Press It
Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black"
Image: Avery Elle "Hello Chum"
Colored with Copic Markers: C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, BG0000, BG000
Edges Inked with: Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Tumbled Glass"
Card Base: Recollections

DAY FIVE

I am entering this in:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Snoopy
Gr Karin

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Snoopy :-) this really made me laugh haha, the whole design is fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Rob I said...

love it. What a face the shark has lol

Loz said...

This is so funny Snoopy...Love it..Loz