Saturday, July 16, 2016

BLESSED ~ BIBLE JOURNALING PAGE

Hello and welcome! Today I am sharing something that I colored over two days of the coloring challenge. I didn't have the heart to post a partially colored picture yesterday, so I waited until today to post it complete. I colored this in my new Bible with Prismacolor pencils.


It's called My Creative Bible and I found it on Amazon. It is filled with beautiful illustrations and Bible verses for you to color in the headers and margins and has a gorgeous wipe clean cover.


I'm including a photo because I love it and want to share it. I am not an affiliate. There are no links and I will not make any money from sharing this with you. I just really like this Bible and thought you might too.


CARD RECIPE:
Christian Art Publishers "My Creative Bible KJV"
Prismacolor Pencils

DAYS ELEVEN & TWELVE

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

5 comments :

Sandy said...

Wonderful and so well done!
sandy xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful page Snoopy.
Blessings, Elly

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful page Snoopy
Gr Karin

Loz said...

Beautiful Page Snoopy...Loz

Lenoria said...

This is gorgeous and such a wonderful idea for a truly personalized Bible!