Thursday, July 7, 2016

COUNTRY COTTAGE WATERCOLOR CARD

Hello and welcome! I'm still trying my hand at making scenes with Art Impressions stamps and this one uses the English Cottage from Watercolor Series 6. This is a real stretch for me as I am more of a precise colorist and have what seems to be the direct opposite of the mindset required for watercolor but I am finally starting to let go. Sometimes I just need to remind myself that as long I am having fun, it is relaxing and I know the recipient will appreciate it ... then it's mission accomplished.


CARD RECIPE:
Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Art Impressions Stamps: Watercolor Series 6, Flower Set, Foliage Set
Marvy LePlume Markers: Brown, Terracotta, Rosewood, Brilliant Yellow, Olive Green, Steel Blue, African Violet, Magenta, Violet, Dark Grey, and Dark Brown
Card Stock: Recollections

DAY THREE

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

3 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Snoopy
Gr Karin

Sparkly Engineer said...

This came out beautifully. These stamps are sooo fun to play with. I have a lot of their garden stamps

Loz said...

This is so Beautiful Snoopy..Loz