Friday, July 8, 2016

HELLO CHUM ~ SHARK CARD

Hello and welcome! Today's card is not another landscape. In fact, I've left the land and gone straight into the deep blue sea with this adorable "Hello Chum" stamp set from Avery Elle. I hope you like it!


CARD RECIPE:
Card Stock: Copic X-Press It
Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black"
Image: Avery Elle "Hello Chum"
Colored with Copic Markers: C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, C8, BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG02
Edges Inked with: Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Tumbled Glass"
Card Base: Recollections

DAY FOUR

I am entering this in:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

6 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card Snoopy
Gr Karin

Rob I said...

how cool is that shark. I also love the emoticon at the end of your post

Loz said...

I LOVE this card and image Snoopy. Gave me a good laugh..Loz

Loz said...

This is Stunning Snoopy. Your colouring is so beautiful..Loz

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I love sharks! Your card is adorable! I just made a shark card and tag myself! Sharks are so fun!

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, love your shark !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !

Jo x