Sunday, July 17, 2016

LET'S PARTY ~ ANIMAL PARADE

Here's another image I colored for the challenge. It's a wood block stamp from Penny Black but the only identifying mark on it is the number 4137K. I had to do an online search to find it's name, "Let's Party".  I stamped this on Strathmore Bristol paper with Versa Fine "Onyx Black" ink and colored it in with Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a Water Brush.


This will soon be made into a card, but I wanted to post a picture of the coloring for the daily challenge. At the end of the challenge, I will post photos of the cards made with these images so you get a chance to see the finished products. 

DAY THIRTEEN
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy:D

3 comments :

Leanne said...

Such a cute image! It's beautifully colored. I'm sure the final card will be a delight to the receiver.

Loz said...

Gorgeous image Snoopy..Loz

Sandy said...

I do love this - I do!!
sandy xx