Thursday, July 14, 2016

PLANNING WITH MY MONTHLY HERO

When it comes to planning with planners I've learned two things:
1. If it's pretty, I'm more likely to use it.
2. If I took the time to make it pretty, I WILL use it.


With that in mind, I used the stamps from the July Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts to decorate my planner for next week. I stamped the images with Hero Arts inks and colored them in with Prismacolor Pencils.


Then I added some of my Hero Arts Planner stamps. I'll fill in the rest of the calendar this weekend.


SUPPLIES USED:
Stamps: Hero Arts "July Monthly Hero", "Kelly's Food Planner", "Kelly's Work Planner", "Kelly's Occasion Planner"; Sweet Stamp Shop "Plan Work"
Hero Arts Ink: "Forever Green", "Green Hills", "Orange Soda", "Black", "Ombre Dolphin"
Prismacolor Pencils: PC103, PC1025, PC109, PC912, PC1090, PC927, PC1023, PC949
DAY TEN
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

3 comments :

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous planner! I don't have one but love seeing them! These are awesome stamps!

Loz said...

Gorgeous Planner Snoopy..Loz

Gayatri said...

That is clever! Creating a scene on the planner is a clever idea and love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Create a Scene Challenge :) Gayatri xx