Tuesday, July 12, 2016

STAMPING BELLA ~ IN LOVE CARD

Hello and welcome! I'm on Day 8 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge and today I colored up this sweet Stamping Bella image. I'm not sure which I love more the image or the sentiment, but together they won my heart.



CARD RECIPE:
Paper: Strathmore Bristol Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versa Fine "Onyx Black"
Image: Stamping Bella "In Love"
Colored with: Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens "Light Carmine", "Pale Pink", "Yellow", "Light Green", "Light Blue", "Blue Gray", "Lilac", "Light Violet", "Beige", "Brown"
Card Stock: Recollections
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Wink of Stella

DAY EIGHT

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

6 comments :

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and sentiment Snoopy..Loz

MiamiKel said...

So sweet! I had no idea this quote was from Dr. Suess! Lovely coloring!

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful Snoopy
Gr Karin

Rob I said...

Gorgeous card Snoopy. The colouring is wonderful. Love the verse

Karen Letchworth said...

Hey there! I wanted to stop by to say hello, and....to let you know that you are a winner at CropStop. Thank you so much for playing along with us. You need to visit the blog and email Haylie-Jo to claim your prize within 7 days. Also, once you get your prize, I'm wondering if you would like to Guest Design for me in August using some of your new CropStop goodies. If you're interested in Guest Designing, please email me (Karen) at karen.mycuprunnethover at gmail.com but for sure....don't forget to email Haylie-Jo to claim your prize. I look forward to having you link up again with us soon.

P.S. I also have a super fun Anything Goes challenge at Word Art Wednesday, and I hope you will stop by and link up with us there as well. I'd love to have you join us.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com