Monday, August 15, 2016

COPIC COLORED WEDDING CARD

Hello and welcome! I recently got to travel back East for a fun, fabulous and fast family reunion at my niece's wedding and I wanted to share the wedding card I made for her using Stampin' Bella's "Brett and Brenda Get Married", the sentiment from Clearly Besotted's "Fairytale Ending" and the gorgeous papers from Wild Rose Studio's "Scattered Confetti" paper pack.


I chose the stamp based on their Save the Date photo and colored the image with Copic Markers, adding highlights to the hair as best I could.


Doesn't it look like this stamp was made just for them? I was SO THRILLED when I found it. Love it when things like that happen.

CARD RECIPE:
Paper: Copic X-Press It Card Stock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Image: Stampin Bella "Brett & Brenda Get Married"
Colored with Copics:
   Skin: Brenda E000, E01, E11, E04; Brett E000, E01, E21, E10
   Hair: Brenda E21, E23, E25, E27, E29; Brett E47, E49
   Dress Shadows: B0000, N0, N1, N2, N3
   Tuxedo: N6, N8, N10
   Flowers: RV21, RV32, G12
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted "Fairytale Ending"
Decorative Papers: Wild Rose Studio "Scattered Confetti" Paper Pack
Embellishments:
Martha Stewart Heart Shaped Sequins
Flowers punched with SU! "Bitty Accents" punch, edges inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Spun Sugar", and self adhesive pearls added to centers. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

Bad Kitty said...

super pretty card
Fiki

Lenoria said...

Snoopy, this is GORGEOUS! I love this card and I bet they did also.

Loz said...

Beautiful card Snoopy..Loz

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Snoopy
Gr Karin