Wednesday, August 17, 2016

CROP STOP LINKY PARTY #19 ~ ANYTHING GOES

Hello and welcome! I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer for the CropStop Blog this month and would like to thank them for this amazing opportunity. For my first card, I used products that I won in a recent CropStop challenge that were sent to me from the CropStop Store; a gorgeous 5x7 embossing folder with an open slit in the middle at the top (which allows for embossing long continuous strips of paper in addition to the regular embossing) and some beautiful ribbon that I turned into a rosette with the help of a Gluber (basically a ginormous glue dot). 

Here's my card:


CARD RECIPE:
5x7 Card Base, 1 1/2" strip black card stock, 1" strip white card stock
Embossing Folder: Couture Creations "Chiaro"
Hero Arts Sentiment stamped with: Versamark Watermark/Resist Ink
Embellished with: Ribbon that was gathered and wrapped in a circular pattern on Glubers (with added button from stash) and I added some Self Adhesive Pearls to the four corners of the card
(Please note I am not an affiliate & do not benefit in any way from these links. They are posted solely for your convenience.)

I hope you'll hop on over to the CropStop Blog to see all the exciting details of the Linky Party and join in the fun. Please join me here next Wednesday for my second card as Guest Designer. I'll give you one hint: it's interactive!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

3 comments :

Loz said...

Gorgeous embossing and colours Snoopy...Loz

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Snoopy
Gr Karin

Rob I said...

The card looks very pretty but in real life it would look stunning as you could see the 3D ribbon.