Wednesday, August 24, 2016

REMINDER FOR CROP STOP LINKY PARTY #19 ~ ANYTHING GOES

Hello and welcome! I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer for the CropStop Blog this month. For this card, I used products that I won in a recent CropStop challenge that were sent to me from the CropStop Store; a gorgeous 5x7 embossing folder with an open slit in the middle at the top (which allows for embossing long continuous strips of paper in addition to the regular embossing) AND some beautiful ribbon that I turned into tiny rosettes with the help of some Glubers. 

Here's my shaker card:

CARD RECIPE:
5x7 Card Base, plus 5x7 piece of card stock, 5x7 sheet of acetate, foam tape & confetti for shaker
Embossing Folder: Couture Creations "Chiaro"
Die Cut with: Memory Box "Stitched Heart Layers"
My Favorite Things Sentiment stamped with: Ranger "Jet Black Archival Ink"
Embellished with: Ribbon that was gathered and wrapped in a circular pattern on Glubers (with added buttons from stash) and I also added some Self Adhesive Pearls around the hearts and in the circles.
(Please note I am not an affiliate & do not benefit in any way from these links. They are posted solely for your convenience.)

I hope you'll hop on over to the CropStop Blog to see all the exciting details of the Linky Party and join in the fun. I've really enjoyed my time with them as a Guest Designer and would like to thank them again for this wonderful opportunity!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

4 comments :

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card you have made Snoopy
Gr Karin

Loz said...

Beautiful card Snoopy.. I love the embossing and the gorgeous hearts..Loz

Bad Kitty said...

Very beautiful!

Sue said...

This is beautiful Snoopy, love how you cut out the hearts and added the pearl dots.

Hugs
Sue